Monday, October 5, 2009

Meowwwww

Don't be jealous ladies - you to can have some of these beautiful press on nails, with Princesses on them, yes, the ladies are all here, Belle, Little Mermaid, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Jasmine and if I'm not mistaken, I think Sleeping Beauty made an appearance too. Riley and I just couldn't pass these up when we were at the Dollar Store tonight and let me tell you - I'm pretty sure we'll get our $1.50 and then some out of them.
And I have to say, it's kinda sad, but when Daddy got home he pointed out that we had put them on upside down - those pretty tips probably should have been up at the top...............but then Riley wouldn't have been able to see the princesses as well and that was her favorite part, so we worked with it.
And thankfully - these are re-stickable, because well we put them on, after awhile she takes them off, we put them on again. I'm wondering how many days this will work before they just won't stick anymore though - I bet not near as many as Riley would like!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

How FUNNY! I want some too! Not really. :)