Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mommy NOOOOOOO!!

Guess what - today I had a doctor's appt, and I checked out fine. I weighed 12 lbs 11oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. My head has grown a lot too - it's up to 15 1/2 inches, wow that's a big change from 13 inches when I was born - must be all the new things I'm learning every day.
The most traumatic part of the day was when I got three shots though - ouch - those hurt, and I cried, loudly, I really wanted them to know that I didn't like that.
Good thing my Mama was there to pick me up and make it better though, I quieted right down when she did and was ready for a good snuggle.
Mommy thought I'd probably get pretty sleepy because that is what sissy always did (ok to be honest, she thought I'd cry for several hours because I seem to be the opposite of sissy, but I was trying to be nice). I had a really good night though - I laughed and played all evening!!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Poor Miss Taylor! Did you cry? I still cry when Colter gets shots sometimes.